Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just another weekend

Good evening bloggers and readers alike. I'm new to blogging so please bear with me. I'm open to comments and suggestions to better improve my blogging skills. Ok here goes my blogging...

Well my weekend is just the same as any other weekend like doing my laundry and cleaning my room afterwards going to the mall...pretty boring huh? except this time aside from doing all that which I have mentioned I went to the mall yesterday to see my friend and meet her new found love, yes finally she has met the love of her life or so she says lol. They were quite a pair, the guy (his name is Eugene or "Jinn") is tall and my friend is big hahaha. Anyways after strolling at the Greenhils Shopping Center's "tiangge" or better known as a bargain center where you can find an assortment of items such as clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, etc. at a lower price compared to the malls, we proceeded to Greenwich Pizza to eat and these two ordered a big pizza and large drinks plus 2 orders of garlic sticks hahaha wow I tell you they are hearty eaters especially my friend Lourdes or whom we her friends and family fondly calls her "Des" ummm except for Grace who calls her "Ilordes" hahahaha. I think Jinn was shy to eat too much coz I was there, he didn't eat much hehehe. Today I was chatting with my friends from OurChart! I'll tell you more about it on my next blog. I went to sleep for awhile and now did my first blog. Well that's all for now folks until my next blog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home