Monday, August 13, 2007

OurChart

Ahhh yes Our Chart, I do believe I've mentioned this in my first blog. Well OurChart was inspired from the TV series The L Word season one episode one which has Alice's chart of hookups seen on her wall, only in Alice chart you make it there if you've slept with someone. On this chart you connect yourself via friendships and relationships with people from all walks of life. You share your favorite stuffs, innermost thoughts. The chart will form a visual one and it would be dynamic and interactive. Just join the chart and build your profile then add your friends if they're there already and make new ones as well. I did that and now I have a growing network of friends some of whom I've chatted with on IMs. So c'mon and join us, it's fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home