Saturday, August 18, 2007

Training at IBM

Hello people, I'm back from a grueling 3 day training at IBM. The course I attended along with 9 other officemates of mine is titled "Mastering Rational Clearquest Administration". To my opinion this training is not for us systems analyst or programmers but for the Helpdesk people coz this software product is an enhanced version of our existing paradigm which Helpdesk staff is using. This is where you log issues and sent to different service/dept/division for proper correspondence to resolve such issues that may arise from taxpayers. Although I feel this training is not suited for me I thank the company for giving me training. I only hope that I would be given training in line with my current work as a programmer/analyst such as java, oracle, sas training. Goodnight everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home