Monday, August 20, 2007

Tagaytay Trip

A volcano within a lake

Yesterday morning I went with my friend and her sister plus her niece to Tagaytay, destination--Pink Sisters Convent. There's a tradition there that people fill up pieces of paper with prayer request and drop them off at the nave at the side of the chapel. My friend, her sister and niece did just that while I was contented with praying directly. Afterwards my friend and I went to walk around the grounds of the convent taking shots of us at every corner haha.

After that we proceeded to eat lunch at Carlos Pizza where you can see a breathtaking view of the lake as seen above. That's one of my better shots, I just wished I had my digital camera it would've been much better, I only used my cellphone camera on that.



1 Comments:

Blogger hxero said...

nice photo... nung nasa baguio pa ako pumupunta kami sa pink sisters dun kase malapit lang sa boarding house namin ung convent...

August 21, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home