Saturday, March 22, 2008

mIRC


Remember this familiar logo? Well that my friend is the enhanced logo of mIRC, pretty cute huh? Let me tell you a little bit about mIRC for those who are just starting to get into it.


What is mIRC?

mIRC is a shareware Internet Relay Chat client for Microsoft Windows, created and developed by Khaled Mardam-Bey. It is unknown though if the 'm" in mIRC stands for anything. A lot of people are using mIRC to meet new online friends and i was one of those people who got addicted to chatting on mIRC.

The mIRC Life

I started using the mIRC to meet new online friends. The channels i knew then were the ones listed under "Favorites" so I got to talk to different people from all over the world. Soon I came to learn of other channels and went there, the latest was the "lesbian" channels. I took a break from mIRC and I never thought I'd come back again but my friend got bored at home and she asked me where she can chat and I told her mIRC so i taught her the basics she only needs to know to get her started and then I just found myself being drawn back to mIRC again but this time i didn't stick to the "Favorites" I went to the "lesbian" channels to see what they talk about too. There I met this person, an sOP in that channel where I went, at first I thought she was just like the others coz they did something that offended me a little so I left the channel but she pm (private message) me and asked me why I left and she did thought that they may have offended me I didn't comment on it and she asked me to come back with her. I thought she was different and a very nice person afterall :D Everthing went smoothly with us until one day I felt something different, something was wrong coz I felt this person I came to like so much distancing or avoiding me, needless to say our friendship fell apart I won't go into details of that incident as the last time we spoke I promised and agreed that if we're both in a certain channel I have to leave. I guess you could say my experience with some of the lesbians weren't so good but I'm not generalizing coz I still have some good lesbian people I talk to up to now....if only that person I first met would give me another chance at our friendship I would be glad to have her as my friend again :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home