Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Car Insurance - Do We Really Need One?

Good question you might say! Whenever you buy a brand new car it usually comes with a comprehensive insurance package or if it's a second hand car you get a Third Party Liability (TPL) insurance. They say having a car insurance is protection not only for the owner/driver but for the car itself because we all know that accidents do happen even to the most conscientious motorist like what happened to my uncle.

My Uncle bought a second hand car excluding insurance. He didn't avail of one since he thinks that he won't be needing it. When the unexpected happened to him he regret not having one. When my Uncle and his family left for the US a few years ago I received a call from him asking me to help him find a good insurance company coz he's planning to buy a car again. I've been told by a friend who's been living in the United States that penalties for not purchasing auto insurance vary by state but often involve a substantial fine, license and/or registration suspension or revocation as well as possible jail time
in some states. Selecting the best and affordable car insurance company can be a daunting task with hundreds of companies competing so I told him I'd help so I started searching the internet and I came across this site Advantage Auto Quotes. Here's the link if you wish to check it out http://www.advantageautoquotes.com/

According to Advantage Auto Quotes they offer the best rates and the cheapest most affordable auto insurance policies anywhere for all types of drivers including senior and teenage drivers. Another thing is if you have an excellent driving record with no accidents or points they say you will qualify for the lowest and most affordable plans. Of course the cost of insurance will also vary depending on the amount of coverage you request and the deductibles you apply for on your policy. There's a lot more you can get your quote by filling out just one form online and in minutes get the best possible rates instead of hundreds of request forms from different companies. I gave the link to the site and told my Uncle to check it out. He might like it you might too, so go check it out who knows Advantage Auto Quotes might be the one you're looking for.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home