Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Day at the Mall

Yesterday my nephew came by at the house with his parents of course to oversee how their part of the house is doing and this nephew of mine barged into my room asking me if I'm going out. I swear this boy seems to have ESP when it concerns me going out hahaha. He always manage to be at the right place and time whenever I'm planning to go out. So I told him I am going out to pay some bills and do some errands.

Next thing I know he's already with me and very much excited coz he likes it when he goes out with me coz he gets to do the things he does which I don't think he'd be able to do if it's his parents that he's with. So off we went to the mall then we ate at Cerealicious hope i spelled that right lol. Then we proceeded to the other side of the mall called "Trinoma" just to take a peek at what's brewing at the newly opened department store "Landmark". Nothing much there really same old thing except that it's more spacious and we got to appreciate the christmas tree that were set up there hehehe. We went to shop for some clothes and Matt that's my nephew's name feasted his eyes on the toys that he saw there. Thanks the heavens he got hungry or we'll never get out of there forever coz he can just spend endless time there roaming around looking at what he will have for christmas, he already told me what i should be giving him for christmas hahaha. Well what do you expect he is after all still a kid.

So after eating lunch which is KFC since he's very fond of chicken, we headed home and the hyper in him he didn't sleep instead he went straight to the computer shop where he played games his favorite being GTA San Andreas. I went to sleep coz I got tired trailing behind him hahaha. Well that's how my day went yesterday and tomorrow is another day. If only I had leave credits still I wouldn't go to work and spend a great week long vacation but sadly I don't so I have to go to work for the next two more days and off for the holidays again. Well that's it for now till my next blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger hxero said...

musta na ung tag ko... d ka pa reply ah... here's the link: http://taorinpoako.blogspot.com/2007/10/desktop-tagged-by-gerry.html

November 1, 2007 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home